Thursday, June 3, 2010

White Cupcakes with Pastel Buttercream Peaks

This recipe is fairly simple to make and the ingredients are as basic as they can come ( Every baker has them on-hand in their pantry). SShhh The secret to the 'white' cupcake is Martha only uses egg whites, (instead of the whole egg).

The best part of these cupcakes were the way they were decorated! The peaks turned out great! I would suggest filling the piping bag with frosting and let it cool in the fridge for a few minutes before you start piping so the peaks come out and stay strong.

I have to say these weren't my favorite cupcakes, but I will definitely be decorating cupcakes like this again! Simple yet impressive...An amateur baker's dream!!!

Sayks Rating:

Difficulty: *

Taste: *

Appearance: *****

Occasions: Since the peaks remind me of fireworks, anything worth celebrating!

Who ate them: I was testing these out for a wedding, so I passed them out to my neighbours!

3 comments: