Monday, June 28, 2010

Blondie Cupcakes


This is another winner folks! I like to describe this cupcake as a "Blonde Brownie". It's chewie, light, nutty, filled with butterscotch and toffee bits! No icing required! Need I say more??

Now i accidentally overcooked these cupcakes ( when the timer went off, I was watching 'Law and Order", and thought: " oh I'll just take them out at the commercial, and forgot about them!!" but they were STILL delicious! I"ll definitely be making these again!

My husband described these cupcakes as: " More flavour then you would expect from a cupcake" :)

Sayks Rating:

Difficulty: *

Taste: *****

Appearance: **** simple but sooo good!

Occasions: since there is no frosting, and don't need to be refrigerated, they are great to bring anywhere!

Who ate them: My husband brought them camping with the boys!




1 comment:

  1. These are unbelievable and the best breakfast cupcake ever. In history. No question. Period.

    ReplyDelete