Friday, April 30, 2010

Mint-Filled Brownie Cupcakes


Ladies and Gentlemen...I have found Martha's best cupcake yet! It's chocolaty, fudgy, minty, creamy and chewy, and the best part is, it is so simple to make! The only downside is this recipe only makes 12 cupcakes!!!

While I was making these cupcakes I was worried the batter was too granular (on account of the sugar), but it turned out great!

I used silver metallic liners to play on the chocolate covered peppermint treat that is hiding inside! These cupcakes are so good, no frosting is needed!

Sayks Rating:

Difficulty: *

Taste: ***** the best!

Appearence: **** simple, but who doesn't love a yummy surpirse filling!

Occasions: the perfect desert cupcake, chocolatly, rich and mint! Perfect after a meal!

Who ate them: I was having a few people over to watch the hockey game (we won!)








4 comments:

  1. What? It's like a York Peppermint Patty but in cupcake form?!?!

    I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Sounds super good! Thanks for sharing!!

    Twila
    blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
    www.twilasvintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a hit with this recipe.

    The patties made the recipe.

    Lyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look froogin delicious. I would love to have one of these bad boys with breakfast.

    ReplyDelete