Monday, June 28, 2010

One-Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes

What's in a name? Everything with this cupcake! It's as easy as a Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines boxed cake mix!

The recipe does however ask for buttermilk, which I don't like buying because you can only buy it in a 1 litre carton, and so much goes to waste. This time, I used a trick one of my readers recommended, which was spiking regular milk with vinegar. And it worked just fine!

This cupcake was light and airy, I even made them into mini bite-size cupcakes!

Martha recommended using Swiss Meringue Buttercream, but I used Martha's Fluffy Vanilla Frosting ( my favorite)...YUM!

Sayks Rating:

Difficulty:*

Taste: ****

Appearance: ****

Occasions: This is one of Martha's 'Go-To' cupcakes and mine to!

Who ate them: I made them for my sister's graduation!




No comments:

Post a Comment