Sunday, March 28, 2010

Peanut Butter-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes

Oh Martha, where did I go wrong?

As I was making these 'peanut butter cup'-like cupcake, I thought to myself, wow...this is the most intricate cupcake recipe yet! Between the 'bain mari', whisking, stirring and layering of the batters...Well you can image my horror when opened up the oven to the peanut butter filling spilled right out of the tins! Thank goodness this recipe only makes 12 cupcakes! I might try this recipe again but without trying the marble effect
on the top.

SAYKS RATING:

Difficulty: ****

Taste: *** (even if alot of the peanut butter spilled out)

Appearance: *

Occasions: Desert! (these cupcakes are pretty rich)

Who I made them for: To celebrate the end of 'March Madness' at Greg's office.








1 comment:

  1. Wicked idea Michelle! Can't wait to read all about your cupcake adventures!

    -Tara

    ReplyDelete